We are continuing to process orders. However, please be aware that although our warehouse is operational, there may be some delays to the usual processing and delivery schedules.
If you would like to change your shipping address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Your order confirmation
• Once you have placed an order, you will receive an automated confirmation email detailing the items you have ordered.
• If we establish that availability of any title ordered is not as stated on the website, you will be notified directly, and your card will be refunded for that portion of the order.
Shipping and delivery of your order
• Books are shipped each Friday.
• Pre-ordered titles will ship within 3-5 business days of their launch date, unless otherwise specified.
• Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirming that your order is on its way.
• For orders shipped using a tracked service, a tracking link will be included in this email.
Taxes and customs
When ordering goods for delivery you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the destination. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over import duties and taxes and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Damaged or defective books
If the goods you ordered have been damaged in transit, are not what you ordered, or are defective, please email us at email@example.com within 14 working days providing as much detail as possible, including photographs.
Change of mind
If you wish to return or exchange your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days. To return a book please send the item back to the appropriate address listed below. The item should be new and unopened, including the shrinkwrap over the book. Returns must be securely packaged and must include the delivery note and a letter explaining the reason for the return. We recommend that return shipments are sent using a trackable service as reimbursements will only be issued on receipt of the item.
Please send all return items to:
c/o The Velvet Cell
Holzhauser Str. 140i,